-
December 13th, 2000, 07:46 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I looked on the Kodak Super8 website, and I noticed that they have four different types of film, not five. It didn't see the color negative film. What has happened to the Super8 color negative cartridge?
By the way, here's a link with a picture of the package, to see which filmtype I mean: http://super8.stormloader.com/s8-4227.jpg
-
December 14th, 2000, 12:02 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Try Super8Sound for super8 color negative film.
-
December 14th, 2000, 04:47 PM
#3
Inactive Member
December 14, 2000
KODAK
Super 8 Color Negative
Vision 200T
Sure, Kodak makes it.
Kodak sells it in quantity.
YALE FILM & VIDEO
Kieth at Yale Labs stocks it | Sells it | Processes It |
And, he sells it WITHOUT PROCESSING
so you can buy the rolls you think you will shoot,
and pay only for processing of the rolls you do shoot.
------------------
JOHN LONGENECKER, DGA
Cinematographer
Site Author: Super8mmDirectory.com
Ask Questions: 800 470-4602
-
December 14th, 2000, 04:51 PM
#4
Inactive Member
December 14, 2000
YALE FILM & VIDEO
10555 Victory Blvd.
North Hollywood CA 91606
Tel 818 508 9253
Tel 800 955-9253
You can find a link to
Yale Film & Video
under Film Labs on this page: http://www.Super8mmDirectory.com/Sup...rectoryII.html
------------------
JOHN LONGENECKER, DGA
Cinematographer
Site Author: Super8mmDirectory.com
Ask Questions: 800 470-4602
-
December 16th, 2000, 03:57 AM
#5
Inactive Member
David, I don't think Kodak still makes Survailence film. I have seen some stock
being sold on some German websites. If
you want negative stock, and can afford it,
try Super8Sound. If you do find some Survailence though, it will probably be cheaper than the Pro8mm stocks.
-
December 16th, 2000, 05:48 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I have taken a look on the German websites. Indeed, you can get Kodak's Survailence film there for around ?9/$9 per cartridge.
Great that this is available in Europe. But why isn't it available in the US?
David
-
December 29th, 2000, 01:07 AM
#7
Inactive Member
David
I took a look at the German website and saw the color negetive films for sale. Im sure after the exchange rate that its to our benefit, but Im not completely fluent in German yet and am having a hard time reading the text. Can you give a more detail review such as shipping costs, buying bulk, etc...
I think alot of us might be interested in the film if it is easily accessable. Scott
-
December 29th, 2000, 10:48 AM
#8
Inactive Member
As often happens, also in this case: If you buy more, you pay less per cartridge. From 30 cartridges or more, you will get the highest discount.
To make it all easier, here's the telephone number of a good shop who sells it at the cheapest rate: +00 49 40 60449337.
Shipping costs are around $15 per 30 cartridges, I think.
Success!
David
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks